- Making our patients feel special at every interaction.
- Knowing that 'change' is inevitable and acting quickly to minimise how it can affect patient's experience and well-being.
- Identifying risk and urgency to ensure AGORA is prepared to address any issues that can impact its operations, doctors, staff and patients.
- Seeking to develop the skills attitudes and practices of an effective health professional
- Keeping up with the latest research and innovations within the medical field
- Sharing with our peers the knowledge acquired so that improvement is also experienced by the community at large.
- Giving trust first
- Being tuned to other’s needs, different ideas and perspectives
- Recognising the impact of our actions have in others
- Treating others like we want to be treated
- Acting in a compassionate way toward others
- Supporting each other and being ready to help
- Sharing our resources and ideas to get things done better and quicker
- Finding out the answers when we don’t know them
- If it takes two minutes, do it now!